- How much are the delivery costs?
- What is the delivery period? When will my order be delivered to my house?
- Is it possible to deliver my order to a different address than my home adress?
- Why are the delivery charges so high for certain areas ?
- Can I pick a date when my package will be delivered?
- How will I be informed that my package is on its way?
- Can I follow the status of delivery somewhere?
- I wasn't at home at the moment of delivery, where can I find my package?
- The delivery period is taking longer than expected. What should I do?
- I have moved, where can I report my new address?
- I have paid, but haven't received my order yet. What should I do?
- I have paid and got a message afterwards that the order wasn't accepted. Now what?
- I want to cancel my order by refusing my parcel ?
- What to do in case of an address problem ?
- What in case of damage?
Delivery in the UK with DPD
Free shipping* at home or at your office for orders with a minimum value of 75 Pounds.
Free shipping in a parcel shop, for order with a minimum value of 60 Pounds.
* Exception for addresses in a remote area, Isles and Northern Ireland. An additional delivery fee is charged by DPD. These charges appear in your shopping basket before confirming your order with a payment. For deliveries in these areas we recommend to use the DPD parcelshops or a delivery with Bpost International / Royal Mail.
If the order amount is inferior to the values mentioned above, the shipping costs are as follows:
|Order Value||Delivery in a pickup point|
< £ 60
> £ 60
|Country||Free delivery to a pick up point as of a minimum order value of||Free delivery* at home or at office as of a minimum order value of|
|Belgium||€ 30||€ 40|
|The Netherlands||€ 30||€ 40|
|Luxemburg||€ 30||€ 40|
|Germany||€ 30||€ 40|
|France||€ 40||€ 60|
|Ireland||No Pick Up Shop Service||€ 150|
|Austria||€ 75||€ 75|
|Italy||No Pick Up Shop Service||€ 100|
|Spain||€ 49||€ 59|
** Free delivery: Exception for adresses in remote areas and Islands. An adittional delivery fee is charged by DPD. These charges appear in your shopping basket before confirming your order by payment. For deliveries in these areas we recommend to use DPD parcelshops or a delivery with Bpost International/Royal Mail.
For delivery outside the EU, please place your order via:
www.farmaline.ch (Available in French and German)
www.shop-apotheke.cn (Available in English)
The given delivery period is applied from the moment we receive your payment, and you've received a confirmation mail.
- Belgium : 1 - 2 working days
- The Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany : 1 - 2 working days
- France, United Kingdom, Austria: 2 - 4 working days
- Rest of Europe : 3 - 5 working days
Attention: the expected delivery period starts from the moment we've registered the payment per bank transfer. When we've received your bank transfer, we will send you a confirmation email. A payment per bank transfer always delays the delivery. Depending on the bank, it varies between 1 -4 working days.
You can have your order delivered at a different address than your home address. When paying for your order, you can enter a different address in the second step "your information".
We strongly recommend this when you can't be present at your home address for delivery. You should choose a delivery address where someone can receive the package for you during the office hours.
Certain addresses are being treated as an Island. DPD charges additional delivery costs to make a delivery possible to certain postal/zipp codes.
It is not possible to select a delivery date yet. We are trying our best to deliver the package as soon as possible to your house after the payment. You can see on the Tracking between which time DPD will deliver your parcel.
We keep you informed about the status of your package by email .
After the confirmation of your payment (by email) your package is prepared as soon as possible. When it leaves our store or wharehouse you will automatically get an email with the shipping confirmation. Starting from that moment, you can expect the package within the given delivery date.
You can't follow the status of delivery yourself on the site. You can contact FARMALINE if you wish to know the status of your shipping or go to www.dpd.com.
If you weren't at home at the moment of delivery, you will find a note in your mailbox or you can check the tracking. Depending on your choice, the package can be delivered a second time or you can go and pick it up yourself in the depot of the courier service.
For all questions you can contact our customer service.
If your delivery hasn't arrived 1-3 days after the expected delivery period, you should contact FARMALINE as soon as possible. We will verify the delivery and keep you posted.
By pressing the button "My account" at the top of the homepage you will get access to your profile page. There you can adjust your personal information, like your address.
If you chose to pay per bank transfer, your order will always be delayed due to the transaction between the banks.
Your expected delivery period will start from the moment we confirm that your payment has arrived. If there is a problem with the delivery (for example: if the product isn't in stock anymore) we will inform you immediately. We will once again inform you by email when the package with your order leaves the store or wharehouse.
When an order hasn't arrived 1-3 days after the expected delivery period, you should contact FARMALINE as soon as possible. We will verify the delivery and keep you posted.
If an order wasn't accepted, FARMALINE will always contact the customer to justify why this wasn't accepted. If possible, we will look for an alternative solution.
If you want to refuse your order from FARMALINE because you no longer wish to receive your parcel, we will have to charge additional costs ansd in addition to the full delivery costs of € 14.95. If you refuse the parcel because the parcel is damaged, this rule will not be applied.
When DPD considers your delivery address as incorrect, they will contact FARMALINE and we will contact our customer. For each address error the customer is notified and the customer is given the opportunity to ask for a new delivery attenpt at the correct address. If we receive no response after 5 days, the parcel will return to FARMALINE. In this case FARMALINE will charge the full shipping cost and administrative cost of € 14.95.
What in case of damage?
If you parcel is damaged or incorrect you have to notify FARMALINE within 14 calendar days. If your parcel has been sent to parcel services or sent through another transport company for further shipping, we can not be held responsible for the damage, expired products or the wrong products.