Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+ 40 ml
Description of Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+
Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+
- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA" performance of Photoderm MAX Cream safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- The melting texture of Photoderm MAX Cream leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm MAX Cream spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm MAX Cream is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm MAX Cream is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
- Fragrance-free formula, water-resistant. photostable, hypoallergenic.
Maximum sunprotection for intolerant skin
Use of Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+
- Apply Photoderm MAX Cream generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
- Reapply Photoderm MAX Cream frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Ingredients Bioderma Photoderm Max Cream SPF 50+
WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, ALCOHOL DENAT., C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PTFE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN.