3M Coban Self-Adhesive Bandage 10cm x 6,5m 1 item
Description of 3M Coban Self-Adhesive Bandage 10cm x 6,5m
always remains elastic
reduces the risk of oedema
allows normal hygiene
can be reattached
The 3M ™ Coban ™ Self-Adhesive Bandage is a comfortable, lightweight bandage for long and reliable pressure.
Sports and general traumatology
- Immobilization of the joints (mild sprains)
- Tendon and muscle disorders (sprains, strains)
- Acute disorders of the blood vessels (edema, ulcers, varicose veins)
- Immobilization after scleroses and strippings
- Prevention of thrombo-embolism
Early immobilization of skin graft for burns
- Prevention of hypertrophic scars
Use of 3M Coban Self-Adhesive Bandage 10cm x 6,5m
2. Unroll 30cm of Coban before applying each turn. Each turn must be applied with light tension, so the ribbing on the bandage remains visible. Each turn should overlap the previous turn by 2 or 3cm.
WARNING: Do not apply excessive pressure in order to avoid blood circulation problems. In the event of discomfort, immediately reduce the pressure.
3. The final turn is made with no tension. For best hold, press the finished bandage gently. Coban adheres to itself and stays in place. No pins or clips are required.
4. Coban is easily cut with scissors