Meridol Mouth Wash 400 ml
Description of Meridol Mouth Wash
Meridol Mouth Wash
The dental bacterial plate is the principal cause of the diseases of the gum. If it is not eliminated effectively, it can cause an ignition of the gums (redness, swelling and bleeding). Thanks to the properties of its two active agents, this mouth wash acts directly in:
- helping to reduce the dental plaque,
- limiting its reformation.
- contributing to reduce the gingival ignition,
- supporting the reduction in bleeding.
- Moreover, the two fluorides of Meridol reinforce enamel of the teeth.
This mouth wash is recommended for daily hygiene of the adults and, because of its particular properties, with the dental carriers of apparatuses, partial prostheses and in the event of oral hygiene made difficult. Solution without alcohol, lends to employment.
Prevention and treatment of the gingivites, gingival bleeding to brushing, sensitive gums, gingival pain.
Use of Meridol Mouth Wash
- This mouth wash is a solution ready with employment: it is not necessary to dilute it.
- To rinse the mouth during 30 seconds with 10 ml of dental solution, without diluting it, after brushing.
- To use 2 times per day in the event of very sensitive dental collets.
Ingredients Meridol Mouth Wash
Aqua, Xylitol, PVP, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olafluor, Aroma (menthe-anis-eucalyptus), Stannous Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, CI 42051.
Active Ingredients: Fluorure d'amines (Olafluor), Fluorure d'étain.
- Not to swallow
- Not to rinse the mouth after use.