Description of Progyn
Lactobacilli are bacteria naturally present in several flora of the organism, they live with us in symbiosis.
Progyn contains 2.5 billion of bacteria/capsule. Progyn brings three lactobacilli strains naturally present in the organism. Taking of Progyn by the oral way make it particularly easy, simple and comfortable to use. Progyn lactobacilli resist to gastric fluid and bile salts which ensures their survival during the intestinal transit. Progyn also contains FructoOligoSaccharide, carbohydrates not assimilable by the organism, which helps in a selective way the growing of the bacteria.
Progyn is also recommended to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Use of Progyn
1 to 2 capsules a day
For better results, you should avoid to take together with hot drinks.
Bacteria : Lactobacillus brevis PHA-131, 80 mg, Lactobacillus acidophilus PHA-122, 80 mg, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PHA-152, 40 mg.
Concentration : 2.5 billion of living bacteria/capsule at production.
FructoOligoSaccharide : 20 mg.
Capsule : E171 (Kosher + Halal). Antioxidant : ascorbic acid. Excipient : Maltodextrine. Stabiliser : Magnesium stearate.
Does not contain lactose
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- It is not a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy life- style.
- Food supplements must be kept out of reach of small children.
- Ask for advice to your physician or pharmacist.
- Store at room temperature (15° - 25°C), in a dry place.
- No toxicity known for the recommended daily intake.
Customers who bought this also bought:
You can order
by Progyn, produced by
, in Ireland at FARMALINE
by visiting the following category:
Health & Well-Being