(€ 10,79 / 100 ml)
Description of Silikom Anti-Lice
Silikom Lotion is a simple and convenient way to apply the solution. It is a solution which is highly active against lice and nits. Silikom Lotion contains dimethicone 4% w / w. Dimethicone is not a chemical poison. It immobilizes the lice irreversible, who dies by intestinal rupture or hunger. The other component of this product is Cyclomethicone 5. Cyclomethicone 5 is a carrier which evaporates after application, leaving dimethicone left to kill the lice. Silikom® Lotion is a clear, colorless solution, available in 150 ml of lotion. It is also available in the form of a spray (100 ml).
Use of Silikom Anti-Lice
Silikom ® Lotion is suitable for adults and children older than 6 months.
Note: If a family member has been affected by head lice, check all other family members and simultaneously treat all other cases of living head lice that you may have noticed.
- Divide in a uniform manner sufficiant solution on DRY HAIR so that the scalp and hair are completely covered. Avoid contact with the eyes and face.
- Spread the liquid evenly with your fingers or with a regular comb from the roots to the ends. Let the hair dry naturally.
- Give the product 1 hour to work.
- Wash your hair afterwards with a normal shampoo and rinse thoroughly with water. Dry the hair afterwards.
- It is important that you re-apply Silikom® Lotion again after 7 days in order to make sure the untreated nits released during that period are gone. If you don't repeat the process, it can result in a new lice infestation.
Ingredients Silikom Anti-Lice
Silikom ® Lotion contains dimethicone 4% w / w. Dimethicone is not a chemical poison. It immobilizes the lice irreversible, who dies by intestinal rupture or hunger. The other component of this product is Cyclomethicone 5.
Side effects of Silikom Anti-Lice
If you use Silikom ® Lotion on damaged skin it may cause mild irritation. Sometimes, the application may cause flaking of the scalp, irritation, itching and around the eyes. Don't continue to use Silikom ® Lotion in case of rash or other signs of hypersensitivity. Wash the skin with soap and water and consult your doctor or your pharmacist. If you notice any side effects, stop using this product and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Don't use Silikom® lotion if you are allergic to any of the mentioned components; on damaged skin or with children younger than 6 months.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If eye irritation persists consult a doctor.
- Be careful with slipping when Silikom ® Lotion has been spilled on the ground.
- If you have swallowed a little solution by accident, you should as soon as possible consult a physician. Take the package to show what product you have swallowed.
- Keep the hair away from sources of ignition and do not smoke during treatment with Silikom ®. The treated hair can easily burn if they catch fire.
USE DURING PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: Silikom ® Lotion should be used during pregnancy and lactation.
USE BY CHILDREN: Children younger than 6 months should only be treated under medical supervision.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Keep the lotion in the original packaging. Keep below 25 ° C.
- Do not use after the expiry date stated on the packaging.
- After use, the empty packaging can be recycled.
(€ 10,79 / 100 ml)